The technology component of a corporate relocation project requires intense planning and coordinated action. Network infrastructure and peripherals must be taken down, reinstalled, and connected to newly activated circuits with minimum interruption of business processes. This process also provides an opportunity for an organization to consider the benefits of new solutions over reintegrating existing voice, data, and video technologies.
Hundreds of businesses have relied on AEB for the expertise to manage their technology relocations from end to end, including:
- Voice and Data circuit provisioning and project management.
- Cable infrastructure planning and installation.
- Deinstallation, re-installation, and testing of servers, routers, switches, and network peripherals.
- After hours and weekend support.
- Strategic planning for new technology integration.
- First day of business support to ensure a seamless transition.