Cloud Computing Design and Implementation
Taking a cloud project from concept to deployment requires a thorough understanding of several key areas: What’s the best way to migrate to cloud if your application portfolio integrates several different technologies? How do you maintain security and governance? What are best practices and proven processes?
Our team begins by translating your business, technical and operational requirements into a design for software as a service (SaaS), platform as a service (PaaS) and/or infrastructure as a service (IaaS). Next, we define the new computing infrastructure. This includes modifying your applications to take advantage of cloud, if needed, in addition to presenting comparable mature applications that are available.
If a private or hybrid cloud architecture is the best solution for your organization, we’ll create your custom reference architecture and a plan that leverages your current infrastructure to help get there.
Once your design is complete, our team begins the implementation process of infrastructure hardware and software installation. We then move on to application migration and coding, along with integration of systems residing in multiple clouds, if applicable.
dummy text here is to
Design and implementation service includes:
- Detailed design with documented impact on major areas of enterprise architecture: business, data, application and technology
- An implementation plan with project management, including tasks, resources,duration and dependencies
- Design specs for your hardware and software configuration
- Development and testing of the cloud solution
- Guidelines for operational best practices and governance
Benefits of Cloud Computing Design and Implementation include:
- Translate your business, technical and organizational requirements into a customized cloud design and project plan
- Select enterprise hardware and software to create an open, affordable solution
- Successfully integrate new cloud solution into your current IT environmen